All posts tagged "health"
- This Wearable Patch Uses Sweat To Monitor Blood Glucose Levels
And can automatically deliver medication with microneedles People with diabetes prick their fingers multiple times a day to check their blood...Health & FitnessMarch 22, 2016
- High Tech Glasses Can Treat Lazy Eye
The first new treatment for the condition in 50 years For the 2 to 3 percent of children with amblyopia, or...Science & TechMarch 22, 2016
- Are We Ready For Designer Babies?
The debate on how to regulate CRISPR heats up When Chinese researchers reported using a technique called CRISPR/Cas9 to edit the...The FutureMarch 22, 2016
- People Who Sleep Late Are Actually Smarter And More Creative
Sleeping in. That is exactly what people get to do on a day off from work or on the weekend (if...Life & CultureMarch 19, 2016
- Harvard MRI Study Shows Meditation Grows Brain’s Grey Matter In 8 Weeks
Surprising to some and maybe not to others, a new study has shown that 8 weeks of mindful meditation has measurably...Science & TechMarch 18, 2016
- The Real Effects That ‘Earthing’ Can Have On Your Body
Grounding, or ‘earthing,’ as some people call it, involves placing your feet directly on the ground without shoes or socks as a...Science & TechMarch 18, 2016
- Homemade Coconut Oil Probiotic Deodorant That Actually Works!
No one wants to discuss the topic of body odor, but it is a necessary one. When puberty starts and your...Health & FitnessMarch 18, 2016
- Why The Pope Just Slammed GMO’s
Pope Francis’s encyclical wasn’t just covering the rapid climate change that plagues our modern world, he also voiced his concerns over...Science & TechMarch 17, 2016
- This 8 Minute Video Will Make You Think Twice About Drinking Bottled Water
When someone asks if you want bottled or tap water, which do you choose? It seems like an innocuous decision —...Health & FitnessMarch 17, 2016
- The Benefits of Fasting: Can You Starve Yourself Thin?
Fasting is usually considered a religious practice, but did you know that you can actually do your body a lot of...Health & FitnessMarch 17, 2016
- How Reiki Actually Works (The Science Part)
The healing art of Reiki has been practiced and taught around the world for many years, with many believing its origins to be as ancient...Science & TechMarch 17, 2016
- Putin Says Russia Will Supply The World With Organic Food
President Vladimir Putin gave an address to the Russian Parliament back in early December 2015 and stated that Russia is more...Life & CultureMarch 17, 2016