All posts tagged "aging"
- The 5 Worst Exercises In Middle Age – #5 Isn’t Even An Exercise!
#1 of 5 – Cardio: Cardio can increase belly fat and speed up the aging process if done in excess. It...ViralsAugust 15, 2016
- Quiz: How Long Will I Live?
The following quiz, based on behaviors of the long-lived Seventh Day Adventists, is adapted from one created by Thomas Perls, a...The FutureMarch 23, 2016
- Are We Ready For Designer Babies?
The debate on how to regulate CRISPR heats up When Chinese researchers reported using a technique called CRISPR/Cas9 to edit the...The FutureMarch 22, 2016
- This Scientist Wants to Steal – And Implant – Memories
MIT’s Steve Ramirez aims to wipe out bad memories and has even implanted false memories in mice. CAMBRIDGE, Mass. – Steve...The FutureMarch 22, 2016
- Would You Want To Be Buried In A Smart Coffin?
Hi-tech casket boasts a built-in screen for photos and social feeds, plus speakers and flashing lights ‘Coffin of the Future’ is...Science & TechMarch 22, 2016
- People Who Sleep Late Are Actually Smarter And More Creative
Sleeping in. That is exactly what people get to do on a day off from work or on the weekend (if...Life & CultureMarch 19, 2016
- Harvard MRI Study Shows Meditation Grows Brain’s Grey Matter In 8 Weeks
Surprising to some and maybe not to others, a new study has shown that 8 weeks of mindful meditation has measurably...Science & TechMarch 18, 2016
- CEO Undergoes Gene Therapy To Reverse Aging
The first attempt at using gene therapy to prevent regular aging allegedly happened last month in what could spell the beginning...Science & TechFebruary 19, 2016
- 4 Digital Health Innovations That Will Help You Live To 100 And Beyond
Experts predict a continuous but gradual increase in life expectancy but chances are you’re going to live longer than they think....The FutureNovember 18, 2015
- The Race to Reverse Aging: 5 Breakthroughs That Could Cheat Death
Ponce de León had maps and compasses; researchers today have stem cells and AI. But the goal remains the same: Discover...The FutureNovember 13, 2015
- How Silicon Valley Is Trying To Cure Ageing
Humanity has long been in search of the mythical Fountain of Youth, from Alexander the Great to knights of the Crusades....The FutureFebruary 27, 2015
- DNA Clues Could Predict When People Will Die
A biological clock in people’s DNA could tell scientists how long they will live. Researchers have found that chemical changes in...The FutureFebruary 26, 2015